Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sakizo Artbook - Girls Meet Sweet (+ My Upcoming Projects)

OP

Hello!

A few days ago, i ask my friend to help me buy this Sakizo book. And yesterday, it finally came! I'm so excited!


I really like how cute its design and sexy at the same time. Specially about food. I mean, food is sexy right? We want to consume it. Whatever eat or just looking at it.

And i get a cute card~ :)



I like how this book have an amazing paper print choice and embos at the front. I really love it. Makes me like, exclusive.


After opening and jawdrop with happiness, i really like some clothes and i hope i can make it for my project.

Salty Vanilla Shortcake and Blueberry Cheese Cake.





I hope you like what you see. Thanks for having me and i will purchase another artbook from Sakizo again~.