Tuesday, May 3, 2011

From Cosplay Community To CosplayTeam

at the beginning of my cosplay, I am a freelancer. I made the team itself but it can't continue because in the end, I was alone. I get several friends via facebook and started to get some info about cosplay (thanks a lot for FACEBOOK !!!!). From there and everything begins.


The first time, I joined the cosplay community, on 13th december 2009. That moment is when I knew what the world that I follow in terms of cosplay. I really like them although I don't know how they feel about me. I'm still love them, really. But there is something in my mind that makes me want to get out of the community. Believe me, I still love them that I know in the community.

I get out of there on 31 October 2010 (halloween eh?) and eventually became a freelancer until the 1st of May 2011. I joined the cosplay team. (it was yesterday, right?).


We will not know what will happen in the future. so, get ready.