Monday, October 14, 2019

What i do for the past 2 weeks

What do i do for the past 2 weeks :

Going to Watson and buy a few things.







There's a small Cicak in my room.



When i'm bored, i take a picture of my Barbie.



The first time i go to Fat Straws and their boba is sooo good!!
Also, the second time i met with my employer. 









I trade my face cleaner tissue for this  Honey lip scrub


This is second time i go to Fat Straw. trying their boba cake and it's so good, now i want to go there. If i have a budget.


 


 Going to O! Cafe at night because i'm hungry and i just finish my work.
















On weekend, i go with my family to Kitchenette.












And this is what i made for my Lunch last week because i am broke and just cook everything left on the fridge. Indomie instant noodle, Kimchi, and Labu/Pumpkin. 



What i do for the last 2 weeks?
I got a job, for one project.
But still, a job.
I'll be waiting for my payment.
It's been a week, and still don't get info about my paycheck.
Now, i'm kinda down.
Why....... am....... i........ still....... alive.................